The XT-1800i is a compact, high performance, automated haematology analyser that provides accurate and precise CBC results including a fully automated WBC 5-part differential. A throughput of 80 samples an hour and an autoloading capacity for 50 tubes, makes the ST-Series the analysers of choice for small to mid volume laboratories who require the result quality normally associated with larger institutions.
- Maintains high throughput to meet operation KPI’s regardless of sample pathology and patient mix
- Minimal downtime, man hours and cost performing analyser maintenance
- Simple, safe and reliable quality control
- Real-time management of all quality control issues facilitated by remote access allowing flexibility
- Reliable, long term operating efficiency enabling peace of mind for staff
- 80 FBC and WBC differentials per hour
- Analyser throughput not compromised by the cytopenic or leucopenic samples
- Simple 15 min daily maintenance procedure requiring less than 1 minute of operator time
- Single sampling Quality Control material covers every reportable parameter.
- Outstanding Mean Time Between Failure
- Throughput: Stand-alone: 80 samples per hour
- Throughput: Twin: 160 samples per hour
- Principles: Fluorescence flow cytometry: WBC DIFF, IGl
- Principles: DC sheath flow Method: RBC, HCT, PLT
- Principles: Cyanide-free SLS Method: HGB