Using our experience of working with many different customers and installations, we have developed our expertise and a range of services designed to ensure that customers benefit from a smooth and seamless transition between contracts.
We provide our customers with a complete project management service for their installation, whether replacing an existing Sysmex analyser or an instrument from another manufacturer. From start to finish we will ensure the process is a smooth as possible.
At a minimum our service includes:
- A complete site survey and workflow study at the start of the process to fully understand our customer’s needs and situation so that we can develop an appropriate solution
- Professional delivery by our dedicated delivery company – OSSO
- An expert installation team who are on hand to provide product and technical support to our customers from day one
- Full training provided both before and after an installation goes live
- Developing a detailed installation plan, including both contingency and workflow planning
- The use of a temporary loan instrument or even a partial install if required and where physically possible
In developing this service, our objectives are to reduce any inconvenience associated with changing contracts and to minimise, if not eliminate altogether, any interruptions to the service delivered by our customers to their patients and customers.
Please get in touch with Sysmex UK to find out how we can help your organisation through our market-leading diagnostic instruments and support services.