Sysmex UK are able to provide our customers with a wealth of experience in the provision of managed service contracts.
Our dedicated and professional contracts management team is committed to ensuring that your experience with Sysmex UK is industry leading from the minute we are awarded a contract, whether Sysmex UK are acting as a primary managing supplier or as a secondary supplier.
Sysmex UK as a primary managing supplier
Acting as a primary supplier under a Managed Service Contract, we are able to offer:
- Provides regular information of the financial and technical performance of our relationship.
- Allows greater visibility and control when compared to a traditional supply contract
- Gives laboratory management better financial control over increasingly complex contracts
- Gives technical staff quicker resolution to any areas where service is compromised.
Consolidated provision of service
- Single invoice allows significant reduction in processing costs compared to multiple contracts
- Single point of contact for queries and orders simplifies laboratory processes and saves time
- Single point of contact for technical queries if required allowing quicker fault resolution and better record keeping.
- Removal of capital value from NHS asset registers
- Reduced risk of variation in cost due to changes in volume
- Removal of risk caused by failure of supply
- Increased flexibility as your service requirements change
Please get in touch with Sysmex UK to find out how we can help your organisation through our market-leading diagnostic instruments and support services.