We are looking for a new Data Input Administrator to join our Customer Service team! Our Customer Service team provide exemplary support to our customers, to ensure they are supported throughout their time with Sysmex. This role is office based in our UK headquarters.
Customer Order Processing
- Ensuring all customer / intercompany reagent orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner
- Logging & processing orders and ensuring progress.
- Dealing with enquiries
- Adhering to agreed KPI’s, service level agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Ensure these are met and beaten for optimum levels of delivery.
- Gather data and present to senior management on the status of standing order renewals with our customer base, changes to customer standing orders and any ad-hoc orders which sit outside of the standing order.
- Work closely with the SAP / Account managers team at all times.
Standing order and Scheduled Agreement administration in sap
- Create and maintain customer standing orders in SAP through the transaction called schedule agreements.
- Scheduling of all standing order types dependant on the business area, changing standing order requirements based on customer emails and ensure schedules are up to date.
Standing order renewal administration
- Complete all administration relating to standing order renewals and creation for existing customers.
- Chasing for standing order renewals throughout the month and creating standing order schedules in excel and other software systems. Develop a robust system / process which aligns customer expectations as well as the company expectations maximising in efficiency.
To apply for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications/experience:
- Minimum 3 year’s consecutive in an administrative role.
- GCSE Maths and English
- Competent in Excel
- Minimum 2 years SAP (SD) Sales & Distribution Experience (desirable not essential)
This role is eligible for our extensive company benefit package including hybrid working!
Please note: Hybrid working will commence after any required training has been completed.
The working hours for this role are normally 09.00 – 17.00.
We will be holding an assessment day for this role on the 27th May 2022, so you would need to be available on this date to attend this in person. Closing Date for applications is 20th May 2022.