We are looking for a IT Product Specialist to join the team!
This position is designed to assist our customer base by providing leading IT support, covering System Design, System Installation / Configuration and Customer Support Desk, covering both hardware and software.
The successful candidate should possess the passion and experience to deliver exceptional next generation application and hardware support both on-site and remotely.
To be successful in this role a substantial amount of UK and Ireland travel will be required in order to perform routine technical support and hardware installations to the expected standard; ultimately ensuring an effective and efficient output from this area of important business. To improve what is already exceptional customer support.
Sysmex IT Product Specialists partake in an out of hours working rota which the successful candidate will be expected to be a part of.
We can only accept direct applications from candidates if they have a valid right to work in the UK & Ireland.
IT Product Specialist
Essential requirements for this role:
- Must hold a full driver’s license.
- Experience in a similar engineering role.
- HND (HNC with relevant experience) or equivalent in electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and pneumatic principles
- Exceptional Fault-Finding Skills
- The ability to read and understand technical diagrams.
- Customer focused – should strive to exceed customer requirements.
- Good and effective written and verbal communicator.
- Job flexibility & willingness to travel – support of peers and juniors throughout the UK, Ireland and Northern Ireland may be required.
- Good working knowledge in MS Windows.
- General knowledge in MS Office products, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Essential requirements for the role:
• Customer focused
• Good organisational skills
• Presentation skills
• Full driving licence
• Experience troubleshooting IT systems
• Experience of remote it support
• TCP/IP awareness.
• Good network troubleshooting experience
• Understanding technical, scientific documentation
This role is eligible for our extensive company benefit package.
Only include if applicable: Field based between the hours of 08:30 and 17:30, additional out of hours (on-call) requirement for this role. Requirement to complete customer support on rota basis at Sysmex House.