We are pleased to announce that due to recent growth, we are looking for a new application specialist to join our Haemostasis team! Our Haemostasis team provide exemplary support to our customers, to ensure they are supported throughout their time with Sysmex. This role is field based, so we accept applicants from anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Onsite Customer Support
- Introduction of new assay protocols; training, support, and installation at customer sites across the UK and Ireland.
- Troubleshooting queries as a follow-on to telephone support
- Joint visits with Haemostasis Technical Manager or Field Service Engineer to support technical investigations that require Application Specialist knowledge.
- Engage in telephone support.
- Respond within pre-defined time scales
- Accurate and timely electronic call recording and logging.
- Administer and deliver customer training courses on-site.
- Administer and deliver customer training courses in laboratory.
- Continually update training course material to reflect new practice.
To apply for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications/experience:
- BSc (Hons) degree in Biomedical Science or Similar
- Greater than 2 years’ experience in a laboratory environment or agenda for change band >=5
- A good depth in Haemostasis experience
- Technical and logical problem-solving capability
- Reading and understating of scientific and technical documentation
This role is eligible for our extensive company benefit package, including the provision of a company car and hybrid working!
The working hours for this role are normally 09.00 – 17.00, but whilst supporting the telephone desk, the employee will have to work one of two shifts, which are 8.30 – 16.30 or 09:30 – 17:30.