We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our Life Science team!
This role will be assisting our customer base and commercial team by providing leading product specialist knowledge of our Digital Pathology portfolio covering both hardware and software. The successful candidate should possess the knowledge, passion, and experience to deliver exceptional digital pathology support both on site and remotely, an interest in IT is essential.
To be successful in this role a significant amount of travel in the UK will be required to provide routine technical support and hardware installations to the expected standard, ensuring excellent customer support and unrivalled customer satisfaction.
Digital Pathology Product Specialist
- Degree equivalent in biomedical sciences would be desirable
- Customer focused – internal and external Minimum 24 months’ experience in a
- Cellular Pathology laboratory or in the digital pathology commercial sector
- IT knowledge and experience in LIMS and hospital systems
- Sales and tender experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Job flexibility and willing to travel to support peers throughout the UK
Essential requirements for this role:
- Knowledge and experience of cellular pathology and fluorescence imaging concepts and workflow
- Customer focused
- Strong interest in IT
- Troubleshooting skills
- Presentation skills
- Attention to details
Only include if applicable: Field based
All applicants will need to be available to attend the assessment day which will be on 6th December 2023.