We are pleased to announce that due to recent growth, we are looking for a new product specialist to join our IT Product team! Our IT product team provide exemplary support to our customers, to ensure they are supported throughout their time with Sysmex. This role is field based, so we accept applicants from anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Provide our customers with effective and professional telephone support, to response within the pre-defined KPI time scales, to maximise on first time fix rate
- Ensure accurate records of all calls are maintained in order to ensure effective support throughout the contract period
- Utilise remote access applications where appropriate, abiding by rules governing its usage.
- Administer and deliver customer training courses in-house.
- Administer and deliver customer training courses in laboratory.
- Administer and deliver customer bespoke training courses.
- Continually update training course material to reflect new practice
- Ensure all quality documents are completed according to the required standard.
- Create and update as required documentation relating to training, installations, SOPs and regulatory issues.
- Update CRM software as needed.
- Plan installations and instrument software upgrade schedules
- TCP/IP awareness
- Experience of Remote IT Support
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a blood sciences laboratory
- Customer focus
- Technical and logical problem-solving capability.
- Reading and understanding of scientific and/or technical documentation.
This role is eligible for our extensive company benefit package, including the provision of a company car and hybrid working!
The working hours for this role are normally 09.00 – 17.00, but whilst supporting the telephone desk, the employee will have to work one of two shifts, which are 8.30 – 16.30 or 09:30 – 17:30.