Our workshop is looking for a new engineer to join the team to help with our growth within the service department! The workshop is responsible for repairing all equipment which is returned to head office, whilst also completing pre-installation work and quality checks on new equipment. This role will also work very closed with field service engineers to provide technical and phone support. This role will also spend one week a month supporting out parts department, to ensure the field-based staff have all the required stock, in order to best support our customers.
- Identifying & analysing problems and performing repair
- Repairs to meet specifications
- Escalating issues to minimize down-time
- Perform quality control testing to ensure satisfactory instrument operation
- Accurate and timely call recording and processing
- Adhere to contractual and departmental repair times
- Optimise workshop KPIs
- Perform pre-installations as scheduled
- Adhere to pre-installation schedule
- Adhere to pre-installation procedures and documentation
- Accurate and timely electronic pre-installation call recording and processing.
Preventative Maintenance Interventions
- Perform PMI’s when due
- Adhere to PMI procedures and documentation
- Accurate and timely electronic call recording and logging
- An HNC/HND or NVQ 3 with 3 years’ experience within an engineering field
- Customer support functions
- Technical fault finding & trouble shooting
- Reading and understanding of technical diagrams
This role is eligible for our extensive company benefit package, including the provision of hybrid working! Please note: Hybrid working will commence after your probation period has been successfully completed.
This role is based at our headquarters in Milton Keynes and the working hours are contractually Monday-Friday, 09.00 – 17.00
We will be holding an assessment day for this role on the 27th May 2022, so you would need to be available on this date to attend this in person. Closing Date for applications is 20th May 2022.