- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Solution Provision
Select your local website
Our offices are located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and are home to our Training Academy, Customer Support Centre and our Logistics Warehouse.
Sysmex UK Head Office
Switchboard: 0333 320 3460
How to find us
- Exit the M1 at junction 14.
- At roundabout take the exit onto A509 (Coachway). This is the first exit if you are travelling Northbound or the third exit if you are travelling Southbound.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto H5 Portway.
- Continue straight over 4 roundabouts.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto H5 Danstead Way.
- Continue straight over 2 roundabouts.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit into V5 Monk Street.
- Take the first right onto Clarendon Drive.
- Sysmex House is located in front of you as the road bends.
- Turn right into the carpark and follow it round to the visitor bays located in front of the building.
If you are travelling by train, our nearest station is Milton Keynes Central. This is a mainline station with regular service connections to all parts of the UK. You will find taxis right outside the front of the station.
Our nearest airport is London Luton. We recommend that you take a taxi or train to get to Milton Keynes.
Focused entirely on serving the needs of our customers, Sysmex Logistics provides a flexible, responsive and highly reliable delivery service that can manage the entire supply process, from initial order to delivery of goods, giving our customers real peace of mind.
Reagent Ordeing: 0333 320 3470
We have a dedicated team located in Dublin to support and manage our customers in the Republic of Ireland.
General Enquiries: 1800 805341
Reagent Ordering (Ire): 1800 805343
SYSMEX UK LIMITED
Unitech Drug House
Magna Business Park