With the XN-V Series analytical options, you can offer far-reaching information for clinicians as well as principal investigators and therefore even greater safety, quality and insights. The key is measuring cell activity via fluorescence flow cytometry.
Each XN-V module determines nucleated red blood cells (NRBC) with every blood count. In addition, you can individualise your testing by choosing clinical applications as determined by the analysed animal species or disease model, their pathologies or your scientific inquiry at hand. Find out more on platelets, reticulocytes and body fluids with specialty testing available when you need it.
XN Complete blood count, or XN-CBC
- Complete blood count (CBC) including NRBC% and NRBC#
- Correct white blood cell counts enabled by metrological separation from NRBC
XN White blood cell differential, or XN-DIFF
- 5-part differential (DIFF) in absolute and relative numbers based on species-specific analysis algorithms
- Specific ‘Low WBC’ mode for critically low cell counts
XN Reticulocytes, or RET
- Combined information of quantity and quality-related reticulocyte (RET) parameters providing the whole picture behind anaemia diagnosis
- RET%, RET#, IRF – quantifying mature and immature reticulocytes
- RET-He – evaluating the haemoglobinisation of reticulocytes
- PLT-O – reliable platelet counts with physiologic and/or pathologic conditions of RBC and PLT size overlap
XN Fluorescence platelets, or PLT-F
- Monitoring of thrombocytopenia with automatic reflex measurements
- IPF − evaluating the current status of thrombopoiesis
- Tool for CBC analysis in non-mammalian animal species
XN Body fluids, or XN-BF
- Simple, fast and standardised body fluid (BF) measurements
- Suitable for cerebrospinal, bronchoalveolar, serous and synovial fluids
RET, PLT-F and XN-BF are optional apps.