- About Sysmex
- Business Management
- News & Events
- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
- A cost effective solution for medium workloads
- Reduced manual intervention
- Direct comparison with reference images and ability to email cell images improves the quality and support
- Images and results are recorded digitally making the whole process auditable and transparent
- Remote review eliminates transport, travel and time costs
The DM1200 is an automated digital morphology system for the location, pre-classification, display, storage and transmission of red and white blood cell images.
The system has a throughput of 20-22 slides per hour using a single cassette of up to 12 samples. The DM1200 brings digital morphology into the reach of the mid-sized laboratory. The system provides software for pre-classification of cells on blood smears and a slide scan mode, capturing digital images of any slide placed in the system.
The Remote Review software allows pathologsts or clinicians, real-time access to analysed slides from any location. It also allows for remote viewing of historical patient images for immediate comparison.