- About Sysmex
- Business Management
- News & Events
- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
XN-9100 Sorting & Archiving
XN-9100 - powerful sample management for efficient processing
- Discrete rack management
- Built-in auto reflex
- Flexible rack entry and exit positions, also as single point of entry/exit
- Connectable to all major TLA systems
- Expansion of the initial configuration at any stage
- The Sorting and Archiving configuration is best suited to labs with a high workload during routine hours with low to medium complexity order profiles and sample workflow. It's also great for labs with archiving and/or sorting needs.
- The XN-9100 consists of up to ten XN modules that you can tailor to your own laboratory needs. Sorting & Archiving is a flexible configuration. It consists of XN analysis modules, our SP-50 slide maker/stainer, the DI-60 digital imaging module and the TS-10 tube sorter at the end. It optimises workflows from cell counting via smear preparation to morphology analysis and sorts EDTA tubes intelligently as you need.
- It can analyse both routine haematology testing and specialty samples depending on the clinical value applications on your analysis modules.
- Samples that need a smear are processed automatically by the slide-maker/stainer, followed by digital imaging. Smears are of excellent quality and consistency - even with highly pathological samples - thanks to the use of an adaptive smear technique and RAL classic staining reagents,
- Smears are only initiated if they offer additional diagnostic value – the analysis profile is extended automatically to include smear-making/staining and morphology analysis. You can also order it up front.
- The tube sorter reduces turnaround time and manual sample handling significantly. After analysis, it rapidly delivers pre-sorted tubes for subsequent, dedicated work areas and tests such as HbA1c*, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR*) or blood group testing.
- To make best use of your space or when the available space is not enough for a linear set-up, alternative designs can be installed: Inner-L, Outer-L, Inner-U, Outer-U, Z
* only in certain countries
Safety data sheets
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex