- About Sysmex
- Business Management
- News & Events
- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
XN-9100 Workload Balance
XN-9100 - tube sorter becomes the sample manager
- Flexible rack entry and exit positions, also as single point of entry/exit
- Expand the initial configuration at any stage
- Discrete rack management
- Built-in auto reflex
- The XN-9100 Workload Balance configuration is an advanced work area automation concept best suited to labs with a varied sample profile and a need for pre-sorting. By pre-sorting the tubes to user-defined criteria, you optimise processing capacity and sample distribution across the analysis units.
- With pre-sorting, sorting and archiving, this configuration helps optimise sample collection and fast distribution to other work areas. You can add variable clinical and productivity values, an optional slide-maker/stainer or digital imaging module.
- This configuration is especially easy to operate as it has just a single point of entry. Tubes are placed at the entry point and fed into the tube sorter (TS-10) and registered. They are then grouped by measurement profile, patient information or any other sorting priorities you care to define. Tubes are processed as batch and transported per rack via the belt system to the XN units.
- Negative results are validated automatically by the rule set, which contributes to reduced TAT and increased efficiency of the lab staff. Once the order processing is complete, the tubes are archived automatically. If there are still outstanding analysis orders, they are sorted for subsequent work areas.
- Alternative designs can be installed to make best use of your space, or when the available space is not enough for a linear set-up: Inner-L, Outer-L, Inner-U, Outer-U, Z
Safety data sheets
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex