- About Sysmex
- Business Management
- News & Events
- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Ultra-Compact, High-End, Multi-Laser, Benchtop Flow Cytometry System
- Configurations with up to 13 fluorescence parameters and 3 physical light scattering parameters
- Choice of lasers with 365, 375, 405, 488, 532, 561, 594, 638, 640 nm
- Maximum acquisition rate up to 25,000 signals/s
- Scatter particle size: 0.1 – 100 µm
- Fluorescence sensitivity: < 100 MESF (FITC), < 50 MESF (PE)
CyFlow Space – its flexibility gives you the space you need for your work
The CyFlow Space is a high-performance multi-laser flow cytometer, which offers the most flexible, simple and reliable features for routine and research work.
It is a compact multi-colour instrument for the analysis of individual cells and microscopic particles in suspension. The advanced flow cytometry technology of the CyFlow Space covers a wide range of different applications.
- Fluorescence excitation by one to five light sources covering a range from ultra-violet to red excitation lines. o Analysis of up to 13 fluorescence parameters and three physical light scattering parameters from near UV to infra-red light.
- Analysis of cell and particle concentration by True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC).
- Cell sorting by an optional cell and particle sorter.
- Fixed standard configurations and flexible customised configurations tailored to the user´s requirement.
- Walk-away automation by sample auto-loading from 96- and 384-well plates.